To all SYANA 2019 campers
Camp is just under a month away …
Below are a few important details related to the camp this year, so please read in its entirety and parents, please make sure to read the link cited below with specific information for you.
1. All campers should arrive between 2:30 pm and 4:30 pm on Sunday, June 30th.
2. If you are travelling by air, bus or train, please notify us with your travel plans, no later than June 18th at email@example.com so that we can make arrangements for your transportation to/from the campsite. The closest airport is Flint, MI but we can also pick up from Detroit, MI
3. Make sure to have enough Dastaars, Chunnies/bandanas for the week. It is a camp requirement that your head be covered throughout the day.
4. This year, we will be offering a variety of water activities. If you are interested in going in the water, please make sure to bring appropriate attire.
We do ask that both Singhs and Kaurs wear t-shirts and shorts with their swim gear.
5. A list of items to bring to camp is on our website. Please take a look at this to make sure you are prepared for the week.
6. Please bring a reusable water/sport bottle – it can become hot around the campsite and it’s important that all campers drink plenty of water throughout the day. Make sure your bottle is labeled with your name and state.
7. Counselors will be reaching out to you soon as we prepare for camp – please be on the lookout for their emails.
Again, we are excited to see you all soon! Please let us know if you have any questions!
Please read through the “Information for Parent” sheet which can be foundhere, as it contains new information regarding your child’s stay at camp as well as directions for pickup and drop off.
Because of campsite rules, parents and visitors will not be allowed on the campsite at any time, other than pickup and drop off times. There are no exceptions, so please be mindful of these restrictions. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
We are sincerely looking forward to camp this year and are excited to see you all soon! Please let us know if you have any questions and stay tuned for more updates.