Registration for this year’s annual Gurmat Retreat is now open! SYANA Gurmat Retreat is an annual tradition that brings together Sikhs of all backgrounds to connect & reflect on the wisdom and daily practice of Sikhi – all while spending a weekend surrounded by nature in Jackson, MI.
- Connecting to the Guru as a Sangat every day through divan & kirtan
- Insightful workshops that challenge frameworks and ask tough questions
- Meaningful discussions & conversations about various Panthic & world issues.
- An amazing campsite with good food & incredible views of the sky!
- Opportunities to learn and practice new skills; new experiences!
- Networking with Sikhs ages 18 – 35 of all backgrounds
Guru Ang Sang!