ਤਿਸੁ ਗੁਰਸਿਖ ਕੰਉ ਹੰਉ ਸਦਾ ਨਮਸਕਾਰੀ ਜੋ ਗੁਰ ਕੈ ਭਾਣੈ ਗੁਰਸਿਖੁ ਚਲਿਆ ॥੧੮॥
Parents – please make sure to share with your children
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!
Hopefully your packing is underway as you get ready for #SYANA2016. As you are packing your things – a few reminders:
1. Please make sure to bring your own vaaja. If you want to capitalize on your time with your keertan teacher, it is important you have your own vaaja for class.
2. Don’t forget your water bottles – it is important to keep drinking water all day to avoid heat exhaustion and using a reusable bottle helps save the world one plastic cup at a time 🙂
3. All campers must keep their heads covered. Please make sure to bring enough dastaars, ramaals or chunnis for this.
4. It is expected that every camper will stay the entire duration of camp through July 9th. We will not entertain requests to leave early from the campsite
5. We do have water activities available at the campsite. Please make sure to bring appropriate swim attire if you plan on participating. We do ask that all Singhs and Kaurs wear shorts and shirts with their swim gear
6. We received input from all of you regarding allergies on your registration forms. If you have any further allergies/dietary restrictions you forgot to mention to us, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Registration begins Sunday, July 3rd at 2:00 pm and Divaan begins at 5:00 pm – please try to arrive on time to give yourself ample time to set up before divaan starts.
We are looking forward to seeing you all soon. Please contact us if you have any questions!
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
Because of campsite rules, parents and visitors will not be allowed on the campsite at any time, other than pickup and drop off times. There are no exceptions, so please be mindful of these restrictions. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
Not sure how to put them to good use? Don’t fear – SYANA camp is here! Donate your old Dastaars to the camp and receive a momentary feeling of Anand as you help the next generation of Kaurs and Singhs experience the identity and uniform of the Guru.
Please bring washed old Dastaars to the camp so they can be used for our Sunday event: “Its a Pugh’s life!”