Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!
To all #syana2019 campers!
Camp is only a few days away and we can hardly contain ourselves! We are looking forward to seeing everyone so soon and hope you all are as excited as we are! We are looking forward to all the upcoming activities, being with our camp family and the feeling the energy you all bring with you!!
Just a few reminders:
- Camp registration starts at 2:30 pm on Sunday, June 30th. We will not be able to accommodate registration prior to this time, so please plan on arriving after this time. The campsite address is YMCA Camp Copneconic at 10407 North Fenton Road, Fenton Twp, MI 48430, MI. Please try to arrive on time as Sunday’s program will start promptly at 5 pm.
- In efforts to make sure everyone feels at home at camp, Counselors have reached out to their campers as a way to introduce themselves and get to know their campers before the week starts. If campers haven’t responded to their counselor’s email, please try and do so.
- We have some important information for parents regarding registration at the campsite and the final day program please check it out here.
- We received input from all of you regarding allergies on your registration forms. If you have any further allergies/dietary restrictions you forgot to mention to us, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Because our hope is that campers will immerse themselves in sangat and make lasting friendships at camp, we will be limiting the use of cellphones so they can spend quality time with their camp sangat. Phones will not be permitted during class time, divaan, or evening activities. Campers will be only be permitted to call home during meal and break times.
Please click link for the RECORDING. We welcome you to listen to the shabad to become familiar with the words. We are confident by the end of the week, you will all be familiar with the shabad!
Just a reminder – we will have the opportunity to participate in several water sports during the week. If you are interested in participating, please remember to bring appropriate swimwear. Please pack hairdryers if possible!
Again, we are excited to see you all soon! Please let us know if you have any questions!
Because of campsite rules, parents and visitors will not be allowed on the campsite at any time, other than pickup and drop off times. There are no exceptions, so please be mindful of these restrictions. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.