|2017 SYANA Gurmat Retreat is just around the corner and we are excited to see familiar faces and especially excited to meet new people!
If you have already registered, a few things we wanted to let you know before your arrival:
1. If you are traveling in by plane, train or bus please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your information so appropriate transfers can be arranged.
2. Please don’t forget to bring bath slippers for the bathroom, bedding for a twin size bed, and towels. Note: If you are flying into Detroit, we will do our best to provide bedding for you. We will be in contact once we receive your flight information.
3. You will need tennis shoes for some of the weekend activities.
4. Please try and bring a water bottle.
5. Visit the FAQ section on the website for common questions, but please feel free to email us with any questions you may have.
7. If you have any allergies or dietary restrictions – please let us know.
8. You can find info on our workshops and speakers via our blog.
9. If you have any concerns or special requests, please email us, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Again, we are excited about the opportunity to spend time with all of you. We’ll see you on Friday May 26th!
Vaaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!